Sleep induction - reduces the time taken to fall asleep
Advancis® Passimela is a Melatonin oral suspension strengthened with Vitamin B6. Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone produced by the brain. It is involved in regulating a person's body clock and helps to regulate sleep patterns.
Melatonin reduces the necessary time to fall asleep and improves sleep quality. With the benefits of not causing habituation and promoting a good night sleep with reinvigorated awakening. The product formula was improved by adding Vitamin B6 which contributes to normal psychological function. Advancis® Passimela is a Food Supplement in a dropper bottle, this way the administration is easier and more accurate.
When to Recommend
- Children with sleep problems
- Insomnia associated to ADHD
- Insomnia associated with development disorders
- Delayed sleep phase disorder
- Insomnia due to medicines
- Adults working in shifts
- Blind and visually impaired
Recommended Daily Dosage
- Children from 6 months to 2 years: Before administration advise with paediatrician;
- From 3 years old: Administrate 2 drops (1 mg of melatonin)/ day, directly on the mouth or diluted in a liquid.
- Adults: Administrate 4 drops (2 mg of melatonin) per day, directly on the mouth or diluted in a liquid.
- Take 30 minutes before bedtime.
Oral suspension in a Dropper bottle.