Advancis® Vita D is a food supplement in drops with a high content of vitamin D. It has been specially designed to allow a pratical and eective administration in children, adults and elderly.
Vitamin D is known to be essential throughout life in the development, function, and maintenance of healthy bones through the regulation of calcium homeostasis. Vitamin D is essential for the proper absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus by the body, promoting, among other functions, a normal bone mineralization.
When to Recommend
- For children (from birth) and adults to maintain bone health, teeth, immunity system and muscles correct functioning;
- Prevention of Vitamin D deficiency in children and adults at risk;
- Prevention of rickets and osteomalacia in children and adults;
- Children and adults with poor sun exposure;
- Obese children and adults;
- Malabsorption syndromes (e.g., chronic intestinal diseases).
Recommended Daily Dosage
- drop (600 IU) per day.
- Drop bottle of 10 ml.